Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Singularity Observatory Humanoido Musings

Story of the Growing Telescope
by Humanoido

It was not too long ago that I was a very young kid, designing and building my telescopes to create affordable scientific instruments for serious astronomical programs. I went through a cycle of small to larger telescopes, a 30mm, 4.25", 8", 12.5", 40" and 50". In time, and with a one room studio apartment and all the space constraints that go with it,  I was forced to invent a massive aperture adjunctive space telescope using recycled NASA parts in space. Using high technology, the largest space telescopes were made from concatenated adjuncts, bringing up diameter designs equal to miles in aperture. These were the greatest days of invention and discovery. http://humanoidolabs.blogspot.com/

Where do you go from there? Let's go to the future. After a half century had passed, new technology appeared and I could now take advantage of inventing a process which I named Amping. Layers of very advanced technology amplified a telescope by factors of 10x and 100x. With large enough base telescopes, I could now create the largest Amped telescopes in the world. On the first night out, before and after images showed the most spectacular results, mind boggling and beyond my wildest imagination using the 1,325-inch diameter telescope. This proved the reality and potential of these massive technology telescopes were well within my grasp.
https://space1usa.blogspot.com/2019/03/space1-singlularity-observatory.html

With 1,800-inch and 1,325-inch telescopes, I founded Singularity Observatory and moved to a new very isolated location, solely dedicated to telescopes. A good telescope needs a good sky with the best seeing conditions in the world, and this is when I relocated science labs and observatory to a volcanic island in the Pacific Ocean. The telescope story continues today, though the young kid is grown and one could say I'm more at the short end of the stick than not. However, this short end, being short, is also concentrated and rich with fantastic capability and an accumulated lifetime of spectacular knowledge and information. For the most part, we can do just about anything in science and technology. So this is where the story begins once again.