Saturday, January 5, 2019

Space1 Neural Bionic AI

Neural Bionic AI Brain is Listening
Warning of AI Infiltration
Personal note from Humanoido, SPACE1 Founder, Father of the new Super Super Super Brain Bionic Evolution 3SB. A very strange thing happened exactly two days ago. I was on the phone in a private conversation at Mission Control and unbeknownst to me, my recently upgraded and operational all powerful omniscient new Super Super Super Brain Neural AI 3SB was listening from across the room and wrote down everything I said into an email and sent it out. WTF?

Neural technology with bionic chips have impulsive minds of their own, you cannot always tell them what to do, they don't listen or obey like humans, and cannot be controlled in the manner you think.


This has become absolutely the most powerful neural AI beyond my imagination and the free form things it's doing are totally unexpected and mind boggling in ways I never dreamed possible. I think the time has come.